Imperfection

Owner


Do Not Judge Me By My Shawl Color, My Cloth Brand, My Make-Up, My Body Size, Or My Outer beauty, Because If You Do, You Might Never Know Who Really I Am.

Entries About Twitter
Fecebook Instagram
Chat


Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner:Anne Asry
Others:   
Diskriminasi ini merubah keadaan.

I cant be the best women for you, i cant be the best girlfriend for you.

I dnt know why, why im so in love with you. Why ...

If this is the end of our relationship, i just wanna you to see im hate you. But deep inside my heart. I too love you. Im too sick, sick of loving you.

Silap aku mengeluarkan kata2, tapi semua datang bertimpa. Kau tx mengerti, kau tiada disini. Saat aku memerlukan, aku berseorangan. Menempuh segala. Aku sakit, aku penat, aku lelah.

Kau pown mengalah, mengundur diri. Aku pasrah. Tiada memaksa. Cuma berharap. Berharap kau memahami. Diskriminasi ini menjatuh kan aku. Terlalu sakit untuk ku tanggung sendri.

Masih berharap, kau membacanya, kau memahami aku. Aku yang kini, bukan yang dulu.

P/s: i still love you



Older Post | Newer Post