Imperfection

Owner


Do Not Judge Me By My Shawl Color, My Cloth Brand, My Make-Up, My Body Size, Or My Outer beauty, Because If You Do, You Might Never Know Who Really I Am.

Entries About Twitter
Fecebook Instagram
Chat


Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner:Anne Asry
Others:   
i hate it, but i must

kadang2 semua yang kita plan tu tx semestinya kita perlu ikot kan..
i dah cube terima semua yang buat, semua orang di sekitar you... 
but y cant you do the same as me?

ini baru couple tahu? dah tx boleh nak terima itu dan ini, 
selepas ini ape pulak? kalau kita nak sesuati benda tu, kita kena berkorban tahu?
bukan semua yang kita nak tu senang nak dapat...
ini pown you tx boleh terima, its ok, i  undur diri.
i rela lihat you happy with others then i have to push my familys away.
thats not my way. i know them better than you know them...
you should respect them as you respect me.

its ok, i make my own decision. leave me and my family. forget bout us.
please be happy with your life, dnt distrub me.


Older Post | Newer Post