Imperfection

Owner


Do Not Judge Me By My Shawl Color, My Cloth Brand, My Make-Up, My Body Size, Or My Outer beauty, Because If You Do, You Might Never Know Who Really I Am.

Entries About Twitter
Fecebook Instagram
Chat


Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner:Anne Asry
Others:   
for you dear ADAM

i know you will read this dear...
maybe not now, maybe soon...

you wanna know something??, 
i dnt wanna to tell you bout this face to face, so please read this...

 im really in love with you...
this is crazy you know?
 i never felt like this before,
i guess you are the perfect person to be my partner in my way of life...
 so please, please love me the same way tht i love you dear...
please accept me as well..
please appreciate me as well...

p/s: i LOVE you


Older Post | Newer Post