Imperfection

Owner


Do Not Judge Me By My Shawl Color, My Cloth Brand, My Make-Up, My Body Size, Or My Outer beauty, Because If You Do, You Might Never Know Who Really I Am.

Entries About Twitter
Fecebook Instagram
Chat


Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner:Anne Asry
Others:   
TANPA YOU!

actually its hard for me to walk without you...
its hard for me to see my friends were very happy with their loves..
its hard for me to walk alone...
its hard for me to do anything without you...
i really miss you...
i miss the time that we spend together...
i miss all about us...

i know lately you have been so busy..
but i still need you..
please give me some space from your time...
i don want anything from you..
i just want a part of your time..
i just want to hear you voice...
i just want you to wish for my exam...
i just want you give me a strength to do all this alone...

its that to much that i ask from you?
i just you here by my side sayang...



Older Post | Newer Post