Imperfection

Owner


Do Not Judge Me By My Shawl Color, My Cloth Brand, My Make-Up, My Body Size, Or My Outer beauty, Because If You Do, You Might Never Know Who Really I Am.

Entries About Twitter
Fecebook Instagram
Chat


Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner:Anne Asry
Others:   
GOD CREATION


Men and women were the most beautiful things that God create...
both of them were very different..
but got 1 feelings that can make them together...

God create men to protect women...
and women created to be protected by men...
that is why in "women" got "men" inside it...

thanks God because created me as one of the women in this world...
that are protected by men...
God also have send me a man to be my LOVE...

MUHAMMAD ADAM BIN HASSAN...
he is my man that God have send to me to create 1 feelings called LOVE...
i hope our LOVE were long lasting...



Older Post | Newer Post