Imperfection

Owner


Do Not Judge Me By My Shawl Color, My Cloth Brand, My Make-Up, My Body Size, Or My Outer beauty, Because If You Do, You Might Never Know Who Really I Am.

Entries About Twitter
Fecebook Instagram
Chat


Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner:Anne Asry
Others:   
hari berganti hari....
hari2 yng semakin sukar tok di lalui...
memng susah nak hidup biler haty kte susah kan??
i susah hati knape??
cz sume bnde berlaku dgan terlalu cpat..
terlalu padat... rimas... tpi kene jgak lah hadapi nye....
its more complicated when we miss someone in this situation...
i really miss my boy.. he's the one tht can make me fell very comfort even i'm in bad situation...
its ok..
i'll try the best to do thie all by my self...
bt i'm still waiting for that moment..
the moment that i wll meet you... 
i wnt you know tht i miss you alot cyg...
n i wnt to tell you bout 1 importnt things...
tht " you are not my best frnds, bt you the one that complte my life... you the one tht i realy love... i ndt have any bravly to tell you at this moment... bt i hope i wll tell you one day..."
i miss you cyg..
day by day tht i passed thru means nothing without you....


Older Post | Newer Post