Imperfection

Owner


Do Not Judge Me By My Shawl Color, My Cloth Brand, My Make-Up, My Body Size, Or My Outer beauty, Because If You Do, You Might Never Know Who Really I Am.

Entries About Twitter
Fecebook Instagram
Chat


Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner:Anne Asry
Others:   
X-RaY Lab PrActiCle TeSt
on 16 november...


i got x-ray practcle...

wthout any preparations...

my name the frst tht called...

haaa....
i hvent buttns my lab coat...
bt i hve 2 enter tht room...
hahahahaha....
my patient in a big size...
hehehehe...
sorry camelia...
bt i cnt pullpate u lah...
nvm...
its done...
wth horrble results...
hee...
i'm not a profesional radiographer...





my radiographer geng!!


sabri


silvia


am & me


zul & am


jeya & aida


gurlz radiographer geng.


all of us..



eventhough its just a test..
bt i cnt do the best...
so sad..
but i'll do the best next time...


Older Post | Newer Post